TPC Las Vegas Golf Course
Address: 9851 Canyon Run Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada 89144
Tee Times: Call 702-256-2000 or toll free (888) 321-5725 | www.tpc.com/tpc-las-vegas
For golf outings telephone: 702-256-2000 (ext.#2) or toll free (888) 321-5725
So you’ve always wanted to golf a championship course? Well, architect Bobby Weed and Hall of Famer Raymond Floyd have laid out a gem in the Summerlin desert landscape, yet close enough to the Las Vegas strip to enjoy the nightlife. TPC Las Vegas has hosted a number of PGA and Champions Tour golf tournaments and was named one of the Top 50 Public Golf Courses in the U.S. in 2009. Local resident and PGA winner Charley Hoffman’s opinion? “Whether it’s for a round or golf or just to hit balls at the practice facility, I can always count on having a great experience at TPC Las Vegas.”
Quick Facts About TPC Summerlin Golf Course
- Category: Public
- Type: The Player’s Club Membership is available by invitation, offering unlimited golf and other perks for an annual fee
- Architect: Bobby Weed and Raymond Floyd
- Size: 18 holes; Par 71; 7,080 yards, with four tee boxes, including the “men’s blended tees”, allowing the mid-handicap golfer to enjoy a somewhat shorter distance to the hole
- Greens: Bentgrass
- Fariways: Bermuda Grass
The Course at TPC Las Vegas
Named the best course in Nevada, winning the 2013 Silver Star Award, TPC Las Vegas offers the challenge of a championship course, with an eye to the comfort of the mid-level golfer. The elevation allows for a little extra distance off the tee, but the bunker guarded greens are tricky, with putts breaking away from the mountains toward Sin City.
The 13th hole is aptly named “Death Valley”. A Par 4, 423 yard hole, rugged desert terrain lies in wait, offering true risk/reward. The 14th hole, “The Steeple”, is no bargain either. Driving the ball to the right side gives the golfer a 100 yard shot to the green, but put it on the left side ridge leading to the steeple, makes for a difficult 125 to 175 yard shot to the pin. Arroyos even figure into play on the par 3 16th hole. The finishing hole is the longest par 4 on the course, with water on the left and fairway bunkers on the right.
- 2,000 square foot Pro shop consistently ranked in the top 100 golf shops of North America, offering every kind of equipment and the latest fashions in apparel/li>
- ”VISAGE” state of the art GPS
- Rental clubs, with a choice of Nike, Callaway, TaylorMade and Titlelist
- Practice facilities, including private lessons
- Junior camps and junior after school programs
- TPC Grille, offering exquisite cuisine, including southwest favorites, and an exclusive collection of wines. Dine on the patio and enjoy the beauty of Red Rock National Park. The view at sunset is unparalleled.
Living Near TPC Las Vegas
“Home isn’t measured in square feet. It’s measured in square miles.” Living in one of the beautiful Summerlin communities offers recreation all around, including challenging golf courses set in jaw-dropping surroundings.
Nearby Communities: The Canyons
Leslie will be happy to assist with any questions or information you require about homes near TPC Las Vegas or neighboring real estate in Summerlin. Please do not hesitate to email or call: (702) 321-1763