About Las Vegas Realtor: Leslie Hoke, Awarding-Winning Las Vegas Agent
Las Vegas Homes by Leslie - Early Beginnings:
I'm a native Californian growing up in Los Angeles. I spent most of my adult years in Burbank CA, working for the Walt Disney Company in the Consumer Products Division, spending 19 years between the Publishing and Music departments. My roles at Disney were always working with teams of people, creating and bringing products to fruition for the consumer.
If I happened to pass an open house during one of my lunch breaks, I would stop in to preview the house just out of curiosity. I had no intention of buying, but was interested in what homes looked like and what value they held.
My life changed when I got married and moved to Nevada in 2004. I decided to pursue a career in real estate becoming a Realtor® that same year. The job enabled me to meet people, work with them daily and look at houses all day long! It was ideal. I love my job - helping people turn their dreams into reality.
Why Choose Leslie?
- In the last 12 months, Leslie's sold homes averaged just 24 days on the market
- 50% of her sales were on the market 1 week or less
- Leslie was recognized as one of the Top 20 Las Vegas Real Estate Agents on Social Media in 2018
- Leslie was voted among the Top Real Estate Professionals in 2019 by MYVEGAS Magazine
Las Vegas Realtor Specialties:
- One-on-one buyer/seller representation
- Expert in las Vegas area bank owned, short sales and foreclosed homes
- Luxury Home & Hi-Rise Condos Specialist
- Experienced Investor representation
- Free Home Evaluation
- Top Sales Agent (Producer)
- Member - Equal Housing Opportunity
- MLS Realtor®
Award Winning Realtor - Certifications & Awards:
- Member of the GLVAR Greater Association of Las Vegas Realtors
- Member of NAR National Association of Realtors
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Top Las Vegas Realtor (Producer)
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE designation)
- Seller Representative Expert (SRS)
Serving: Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas and Boulder City NV.
Whether you're selling or buying a home in Las Vegas, here are some helpful links to get you started: