Summerlin New Home Construction & Builders
Looking for a brand new home in Summerlin? This is your source for new construction homes and builders in Summerlin, along with builder information, floorplans and photos. If what you're looking for isn't displayed below, just email or call Leslie at (702) 321-1763 for specific details on builder spec and model homes. Actively Selling Villages & Builders in Summerlin
Summerlin New Homes & Townhomes for Sale
|All Listings||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000||Over $1,000,000|
Actively Selling Villages in Summerlin
- New Homes in The Mesa
- New Homes in Mesa Ridge
- New Homes in The Cliffs
- New Homes in the Paseos
- New Homes in Summerlin Centre
- New Homes in the the Ridges
- New Homes in the South Square
- New Homes in the Reverence
- New Homes in the Canyons
- New Homes in Stonebridge
New Homes in The Mesa
Located at Hualapai Way and Russell Road, real estate in The Mesa is attracting a lot of attention in South Summerlin. Tucked against the Spring Mountain range, new home builders in The Mesa have incorporated the beautiful vistas into their home designs. The 17.5 acre Mesa Park is located right in the community along with the esteemed Bishop Gorman High School.
New Homes in Mesa Ridge
Hugging the Spring Mountain ridgeline, the Mesa Ridge village in Summerlin embodies the ideal modern, luxury oasis. Whether the spectacular mountain views or the crisp home interiors, there is beauty everywhere you look. From the staffed gate to the community amenities, a home in Mesa Ridge provides everything a modern family on the go could want, and more. View new Toll Brother designs here
- Mesa Ridge - Overlook Collection
- Mesa Ridge - Sky View Collection
- Mesa Ridge - The Peak Collection
- Mesa Ridge - View Point Collection
New Homes in The Cliffs
Located in the southern most point of Summerlin, The Cliffs is situated at Hualapai Way and Sunset Road. Spanning 450 acres, at its build out, The Cliffs will feature 11 neighborhoods and 1,700 single-family and multi-family homes.
Regency, a new luxury, gated, age-qualified community in the Cliffs will enhance the various real estate choices available. Toll Brothers will be unveiling the various models ranging from 1,600 to 2,400 square feet. View homes for sale in Regency or View Toll Brothers homes not yet listed
Nova Ridge features one & two-story homes ranging from 2,463-3,279 square feet. View Pardee homes in Nova Ridge
Terra Luna features one & two-story homes ranging from 2,463-3,265 square feet. View Pardee homes in Terra Luna
Jade Ridge features two-story homes ranging from 1,592 to 2,118 square feet. View builder homes in Jade Ridge
New Homes in The Paseos
Situated along the western edge of Summerlin, the Paseos Village spans 770 acres overlooking the Red Rock Canyon and Spring Mountain Range. With several new neighborhoods to choose from, the Paseos offers a wide selection of homes and builders for every lifestyle. No matter where you choose, those incredible mountain views will always be in the background.
New Homes in Summerlin Centre
Located directly above Red Rock Country Club and next door to Downtown Summerlin, golf, beautiful parks, sports facilities and great shopping are all within minutes of your home in Summerlin Centre.
Affinity by Taylor Morrison Homes
One, two & three-story homes from 1,252-2,294 sq.ft.
New Homes in The Ridges
- Fairway Hills in The Ridges - Toll Brothers
Two story homes ranging from 2,105-3,274 sq.ft. View homes for sale in Fairway Hills
New Homes in South Square
One-story homes ranging from 1,538-2,828 sq.ft. View current homes for sale in Trilogy
One & two-story homes from 1,455 - 2,466 sq.ft. starting from the high $300s.
New Homes in Reverence
One & two-story homes ranging from 1,550-4,850 sq.ft. View current homes for sale in Reverence
New Homes in Stonebridge
- Starling by Pulte Homes: Two-story homes from 2,806-3,824 sq.ft. Starting from the $500s.
- Summerlin - Graycliff : This brand new Summerlin community features three floorplans ranging from 2,646 to 3,214 square feet in the new community of Graycliff in Stonebridge.
- Bristle Vale by KB Homes: One & two-story homes from 1,787-3,063 sq.ft. Starting from the high $300s.
- Bristle Vale at Summerlin - I
- Bristle Vale at Summerlin - II
- Bixby Creek by Woodside Homes: Bixby Creek will feature one and two-story designs ranging from 1,943 to 2,598 square feet.View builder homes in Bixby Creek Collection 1 or in Collection 2
- Scots Pine by Richmond American Homes: Scots Pine, the latest addition to Stonebridge Village will feature one-story designs ranging from 3,370 to 4,010 square feet.
- Westcott, Graycliff by Lennar: Westcott homes range from 1,834 to 2,099 square feet.
- Sandalwood by Pardee Homes: Westcott homes One & two-story homes ranging from 3,151-4,454 square feet. Priced from the high $700s.
- Skye Knoll Homes by Richmond American: features two-story homes ranging from 1,600 to 1,800 square feet. Priced from the high $300s.
- Shadow Point Homes by Toll Brothers: Shadow Point features one and two-story homes ranging from 2,364 to 3,253 square feet. Priced from the mid $600s.
New Homes in The Canyons
Mira Villa by Toll Brothers
Mira Villa features single-level homes ranging from 2,050 to 3,759 square feet. View current builder homes for sale in Mira Villa
Browse Summerlin Property Types
Leslie will be happy to assist with any questions or information you require to find the perfect new home in Summerlin. Please do not hesitate to email or call: (702) 321-1763
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2021 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.