Featured Development in Las Vegas in 2020
What's on the horizon for new growth in Las Vegas for 2020?
- Industry & Services in Las Vegas
- Developments in Education for Las Vegas
- Residential Developments in Las Vegas
- Transportation Improvements in Las Vegas
- Retail & Recreation Developments in Las Vegas
From 2018 to 2019, Nevada was 2nd in the country for annual population growth at 1.74%. Out of 30 major metroplitan cities, Las Vegas was third, with a growth factor of 2.2% (almost 50,000 new residents). That's a lot of growth, and a big infrastructure to support.
The city has responded to this challenge with approximately $23.0B currently invested in major projects within Southern Nevada in 2020. In fact, it's pretty…