Allure High Rise Condos
200 W Sahara Ave 4002, Las Vegas 89102
View Allure Condo Listing Stats
|Highest Listing Price:||$4,300,000|
|Lowest Listing Price:||$189,500|
Browse Allure Condominiums for Sale
|All Listings||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000|
|$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||Over $1,000,000|
Allure High Rise Lifestyle
Completed in the fall of 2007, by Steven Fifield, of the Fifield Companies, out of Chicago; Allure was one of the first residential high rise condominiums developed on the Las Vegas Strip. This northern location at the end of the Strip offers notable elevation, ensuring residents have a 24-hour a seat perched high above the city.
Allure condominiums are moderately priced for residents who desire to live in a downtown setting near the best restaurants, shops, casinos, and nightclubs. Residents are never far from the action, the interior glass walls and private balconies merge the inside with the outside, creating a breathtaking effect.
Allure residents have an astounding 15 distinct models to choose from ensuring they are able to acquire the custom home they desire with all the amenities and personality that suits their taste and lifestyle.
These open floor plans include choice of a studio, one, two, or three-bedroom home. Square footage ranges from 671 square feet to a sprawling 4,400 square feet. The average floor plan is 1,170 square feet.
Each and every condo offers the feeling of vibrancy and tranquility, as the residences are nestled with perfect balance between the buzzing urban setting and relaxing and tranquil skyline. Residents receive personal luxury living with the state-of-the-art amenities and personal service found at the Allure.
Allure Las Vegas offers its residents the following interior amenities:
- Majestic floor-to-ceiling windows that appear as glass walls
- 9-foot ceiling height, with up to 11-foot ceilings in the penthouses
- Immaculate kitchen appliances and cabinetry featuring European design, top of the line granite, and stainless appliances
- Marble floors in high traffic areas including kitchen, bathrooms, and foyers
- Oversized tubs with marble accents
- Expansive walk-in closets included in all bedrooms
- Exterior terrace and media rooms (available in select units)
The Allure Las Vegas development offers its residents the following:
- 24-hour concierge, doorman, and valet service – just a phone call away
- Private pool area complete with three dozen cabanas
- Catered kitchen inside private club room
- Fitness facility with private exercise rooms and individual fitness plans
- Private reading library
- Conference facilities with state of the art media
- On-site dry cleaner
- Private wine cellar for residents
- Five high-speed elevators
For discriminate condo buyers looking for an exclusive, yet affordable luxury condominium location, Allure offers quality, amenities, and luxury for a great value. Please do not hesitate to email or call: (702) 321-1763 for more information.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2021 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.