The Martin Condos
4471 Dean Martin Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89103
The Martin Condo Stats
|Highest Listing Price:||$4,250,000|
|Lowest Listing Price:||$345,000|
|All Listings||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
The Martin consists of one large tower that soars 45 stories high with 372 condo units available to residents. Condo features include sundecks surrounding the pool, indoor and outdoor whirlpool hot tubs, dog walks, coffee and tea bars, and full-service fitness center and yoga studios. Each residential unit is uniquely designed with spacious balconies or decks and imported finishing.
The Martin spares no expense when it comes to services and amenities. One of the most popular features of The Martin is the Range Rover - chauffeured driving service that is available for residents upon reservation.
Innovative architecture and modern design make the residential space exquisite in detail. Floor to ceiling panoramic view windows are available in each condo. Units include a foyer with Kashmir white granite flooring, 10 foot to 12.6 foot ceiling heights, and Italian mahogany cabinetry.
Stainless steel appliances are found in the custom-built kitchen and Carerra marble bathrooms are uniquely designed with impeccable and imported fixtures and finishes. Most of the units have spacious decks or Juliet balconies depending on the floor plan.
The Martin prides itself in providing extraordinary areas and services for extraordinary residents. Amenities include:
- Porte Cochere – The grand porte cochere makes leaving and arriving at The Martin an event. The manicured hedges, white-gloved, uniformed valet, smiling doormen, and grand entrance are fit for a high rise luxury Las Vegas condo.
- Concierge – Guests have access to a dedicated concierge full capable of perfectly planning your evening out, securing reservations, and formulating your itinerary.
- Library Lounge – Attached to the lobby is the library lounge, which serves as a versatile space perfect for cocktail receptions, book signings, and chef demonstrations. Adding to the ambiance are floor-to-ceiling shelves of books and paintings.
- Pool and Cabanas – The Martin’s pool and cabanas would make Dean himself, very proud. Residents enjoy the oasis atmosphere perfect for laps, naps, and night caps.
- Garden Lounge – Located adjacent to the pool, the garden lounge is an inviting outdoor space versatile enough for a late afternoon sunbathing session or casual entertaining.
- Fitness Center/Yoga Studio – The Martin features a state-of-the-art 2,400 square foot fitness studio equipped with free weights, cardio equipment, and strength training equipment.
- Spa – Located off the fitness center, the spa includes steam room, his and hers changing rooms, massage areas, steam room, and whirlpool.
The building is a mere 585 steps from CityCenter and the Strip. That means residents have access to innumerable restaurants perfect for even the most discriminate palate. CityCenter is home to ARIA Resort and Casino, Mandarin Oriental, Crystals District, and Vdara Hotel and Spa, which features over 20 new dining concepts by world-renowned chefs.
Las Vegas is known for gaming and shopping. World-famous shops abound including the Crystal Retail District, which houses some of the most luxurious brands such as Louis Vuitton, Bulgari, Mui Mui, and more. The Shops at Crystals features a staggering 500,000 square feet shopping mall and entertainment district complete with dozens of upscale retailers. In addition, the Center is home to several restaurants and a CityCenter Tram connecting Monte Carlo and the Bellagio.
Browse Other Las Vegas High Rises
If you would like to arrange a tour of any of the The Martin condos, or view other Las Vegas high-rise condominiums and lofts, please do not hesitate to email or call: (702) 321-1763 for more information.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.