7789 Arnold Palmer Way, Las Vegas, NV
This Single Family Home located at 7789 Arnold Palmer Way. This property is currently zoned for Leavitt Justice Myron E middle school and Centennial high school. 7789 Arnold Palmer Way has 3 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 1,862 square feet. Listed by Win Win Real Estate for $450,000, the price per square foot is $242. The property has a lot size of 0.12 acres and was built in 1990. 7789 Arnold Palmer Way is in the Painted Desert neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2406269
- Sold Price$450,000
- Sold Date2022-09-15
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,862
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- FeaturesCC&RS, Clubhouse, Guard Gated, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, Gated, Not Age Restricted, Handball/Racquetball Courts, Security
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCabinets, Entryto House, Exterior Door, Storage Area/Shelves
- ViewGolf Course View, Mountain View
- Exterior FeaturesBarbeque Stub, Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionGolf Course Frontage, No Rear Neighbors
- Date ListedJune 13th, 2022
- Days on Market85
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Skylight
- AppliancesMicrowave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesThree Way, Gas
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryAllen Dean La Mar
- MiddleLeavitt Justice Myron E
- Listing AgentStephen Sinko
- Listing OfficeWin Win Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2022 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.