7521 Java Sparrow Street, 103 - North
This Single Family Home located at 7521 Java Sparrow Street. This property is currently zoned for Saville Anthony middle school and Shadow Ridge high school. 7521 Java Sparrow Street has 3 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 2,196 square feet. Listed by Maxim Realty for $365,000, the price per square foot is $166. The property has a lot size of 0.18 acres and was built in 2005. 7521 Java Sparrow Street is in the Aliante neighborhood in North Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2123131
- Sold Price$365,000
- Sold Date2020-06-02
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,196
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCable Wired, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Courts, Business Center, Clubhouse, Country Club, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground, Pool, Pool Cabanas, Recreation Room, Security, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Exterior FeaturesBarbeque Stub, Back Yard Access, Covered Patio
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- Date ListedAugust 6th, 2019
- Days on Market273
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Windows Coverings Throughout
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryTriggs, Vincent
- MiddleSaville Anthony
- HighShadow Ridge
- Listing AgentJim Carmona
- Listing OfficeMaxim Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2020 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.