99 Basque Coast Street, 404 - North West
This Single Family Home located at 99 Basque Coast Street. This property is currently zoned for Rogich Sig middle school and Palo Verde high school. 99 Basque Coast Street has 3 beds, 4 baths and is approximately 3,115 square feet. Listed by Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas for $869,995, the price per square foot is $279. The property has a lot size of 0.24 acres and was built in 2019. 99 Basque Coast Street is in the Summerlin West neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2118582
- Sold Price$869,995
- Sold Date2020-02-20
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,115
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCable Wired, Cat 5 Wired, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCC&RS, Gated, Not Age Restricted
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- ViewMountain View
- Exterior FeaturesBarbeque Stub, Back Yard Access, Covered Patio
- Lot Description1/4 to 1 Acre
- RoofPitched, Tile
- Date ListedJuly 25th, 2019
- Days on Market169
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System-Wired
- HeatingCentral, Programmable Thermostat
- Cooling2 or More Central Units, Central, Refrigeration
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGlass Doors
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryBilly & Rosemary Vassiliadis
- MiddleRogich Sig
- HighPalo Verde
- Listing AgentMelissa G Machat
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Las Vegas
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2020 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.