4028 Carol Bailey Avenue, 103 - North
This Single Family Home located at 4028 Carol Bailey Avenue. This property is currently zoned for Findlay Clifford O. middle school and Mojave high school. 4028 Carol Bailey Avenue has 5 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 3,076 square feet. Listed by Urban Nest Realty for $340,000, the price per square foot is $111. The property has a lot size of 0.10 acres and was built in 2017. 4028 Carol Bailey Avenue is in North Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2114157
- Sold Price$340,000
- Sold Date2019-09-18
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,076
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCable Wired, Underground Utilities, Cable TV Wired
- FeaturesCC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Playground/Park, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Built-In Barbecue, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- RoofTile, Cool Roof/Radiant Barrier
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedJuly 12th, 2019
- Days on Market54
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Blinds, Windows Coverings Throughout
- AppliancesMicrowave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- HeatingCentral, Programmable Thermostat
- Cooling2 or More Central Units, Central, Programmable Thermostat
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryDickens, D. L. Dusty
- MiddleFindlay Clifford O.
- Listing AgentChristina M Peterson
- Listing OfficeUrban Nest Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.