3 Mill Pond Road, 811 - Nye County
This Single Family Home located at 3 Mill Pond Road. This property is currently zoned for Other middle school and Other high school. 3 Mill Pond Road has 2 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 1,112 square feet. Listed by Signature Real Estate Group for $213,000, the price per square foot is $192. The property has a lot size of 2.92 acres and was built in 2009.
- MLS® #2106906
- Sold Price$213,000
- Sold Date2020-02-25
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,112
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesGenerator, Off the Grid, Satellite Dish, Solar Panels
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached, Finished Interior, Storage Area/Shelves, Workshop/Bench Area
- ViewMountain View
- Exterior FeaturesBarbeque Stub, Bunk House, Back Yard Access, Outbuilding, Pump House, Porch, Workshop
- Lot Description1 to 5 Acres, Horses Permitted, Mountain/Hill Side, No Rear Neighbors, Can Be Subdivided
- ConstructionMetal Siding, Wood Siding
- Date ListedJune 16th, 2019
- Days on Market225
- ZoningHorses Permitted, Single Family
- Address3 Mill Pond Road
- Zip Code89022
- Area811 - Nye County
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- AppliancesEnergy Star Appliances, Microwave
- Heating2 or More Units, Wall
- CoolingNo Cooling System
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Level (Living Area), 1 Story
- Listing AgentDianne Romano
- Listing OfficeSignature Real Estate Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2020 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.