3460 Irvin Avenue, 505 - South West
This Single Family Home located at 3460 Irvin Avenue. This property is currently zoned for Tarkanian middle school and Desert Oasis high school. 3460 Irvin Avenue has 4 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 2,405 square feet. Listed by Platinum R.e. Professionals for $671,000, the price per square foot is $279. The property has a lot size of 1.06 acres and was built in 1995. 3460 Irvin Avenue is in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2079250
- Sold Price$671,000
- Sold Date2020-02-12
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,405
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesAll Electric, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated, Not Age Restricted
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground-Private, Separately Fenced
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Deck, Porch, RV Hookup, Shed, Tack Room
- Lot Description1 to 5 Acres, Cul-De-Sac, Horses Permitted, RV Parking
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedMarch 16th, 2019
- Days on Market264
- ZoningHorses Permitted, Single Family
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- AppliancesWater Conditioner-Owned
- HeatingCentral, Wood Burn
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFreestand Fireplace, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryOrtwein Dennis ES
- HighDesert Oasis
- Listing AgentChristin F Griffin
- Listing OfficePlatinum R.e. Professionals
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2020 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.