1314 Deer Horn Lane, 103 - North
This Single Family Home located at 1314 Deer Horn Lane. This property is currently zoned for Cram Brian & Teri middle school and Legacy high school. 1314 Deer Horn Lane has 3 beds, 3 baths and is approximately 2,206 square feet. Listed by Realty One Group, Inc for $329,900, the price per square foot is $150. The property has a lot size of 0.15 acres and was built in 1998. 1314 Deer Horn Lane is in North Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2078797
- Sold Price$329,900
- Sold Date2019-06-10
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,206
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Satellite Dish, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- ViewMountain View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Inground-Private
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt-In Barbecue, Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Deck, Patio
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedMarch 14th, 2019
- Days on Market42
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- AppliancesMicrowave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Heating2 or More Units, Central
- Cooling2 or More Central Units, Central, Refrigeration
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryAntonello Lee*
- MiddleCram Brian & Teri
- Listing AgentTerri G Gamboa
- Listing OfficeRealty One Group, Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.