2000 Cedarcrest Court, 404 - North West
This Single Family Home located at 2000 Cedarcrest Court. This property is currently zoned for Becker middle school and Palo Verde high school. 2000 Cedarcrest Court has 4 beds, 4 baths and is approximately 3,010 square feet. Listed by Premier Realty Group for $490,000, the price per square foot is $163. The property has a lot size of 0.15 acres and was built in 1995. 2000 Cedarcrest Court is in the Summerlin neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2061043
- Sold Price$490,000
- Sold Date2019-04-12
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,010
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Underground Utilities
- ParkingGarage/Private, Open Parking
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground, Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Covered Patio, Dogrun, Patio
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedJanuary 11th, 2019
- Days on Market52
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- AppliancesMicrowave, Water Conditioner-Loope, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Cooling2 or More Central Units, Central, Energy Star Rated
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryLummis William*
- HighPalo Verde
- Listing AgentTigh Pesicka
- Listing OfficePremier Realty Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.