5990 W Patrick Lane, 503 - South West
This Single Family Home located at 5990 W Patrick Lane. This property is currently zoned for Sawyer Grant* middle school and Durango high school. 5990 W Patrick Lane has 7 beds, 12 baths and is approximately 13,853 square feet. Listed by Bhhs Nevada Properties for $8,500,000, the price per square foot is $614. The property has a lot size of 5.16 acres and was built in 2006. 5990 W Patrick Lane is in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #1960547
- Sold Price$8,500,000
- Sold Date2018-06-05
- Full Baths12
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage13,853
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCable Wired
- # of Garages16
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Garage Cooled, RV Garage
- ViewCity View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt-In Barbecue, Circular Driveway, Dogrun, Patio, Portico, Private Yard, RV Hookup, Secured Entry
- Lot Description5+ Acres, RV Parking
- RoofPitched, Tile
- ConstructionBasement, Frame & Stucco
- Date ListedJanuary 19th, 2018
- Days on Market120
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Cooling2 or More Central Units, Central
- # of Fireplaces7
- FireplacesFreestand Fireplace, Gas, Two Way
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story, Basement
- ElementaryJydstrup Helen*
- MiddleSawyer Grant*
- Listing AgentFrank Napoli
- Listing OfficeBhhs Nevada Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.