4471 Dean Martin Drive 4408, Las Vegas, NV
This High Rise located at 4471 Dean Martin Drive 4408 is currently for sale and has been listed for 57 days. This property is currently zoned for Sawyer Grant* middle school and Clark Ed. W. high school. 4471 Dean Martin Drive 4408 has 3 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 5,217 square feet. Listed by Is Luxury for $8,800,000, the price per square foot is $1,687. The property was built in 2007. 4471 Dean Martin Drive 4408 is in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2444321
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,217
- Year Built2007
- TypeHigh Rise
- UtilitiesAll Electric
- FeaturesBBQ Area, Business Center, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Concierge, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted, Pet Park, Pool, Pool Cabanas, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingValet Parking, Guest Parking
- ViewCity View
- Exterior FeaturesNone
- Date ListedOctober 11th, 2022
- Days on Market57
- Address4471 Dean Martin Drive 4408
- CityLas Vegas
- Zip Code89103
- AreaLas Vegas
- SubdivisionPanorama Tower Phase Iii Amd
- TowerTHE MARTIN
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes
- AppliancesMicrowave, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Programmable Thermostat
- CoolingProgrammable Thermostat
- StoriesPenthouse, High-Rise
- ElementaryThiriot Joseph
- MiddleSawyer Grant*
- HighClark Ed. W.
- Listing AgentIvan G. Sher
- Listing OfficeIs Luxury
- Office ContactIvan@ISLuxury.com
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2022 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.