1621 Saintsbury Drive, 404 - North West
This Single Family Home located at 1621 Saintsbury Drive is currently for sale and has been listed for 11 days. This property is currently zoned for Rogich Sig middle school and Palo Verde high school. 1621 Saintsbury Drive has 4 beds, 3 baths and is approximately 3,888 square feet. Listed by The Tom Love Group Llc for $824,900, the price per square foot is $212. The property has a lot size of 0.26 acres and was built in 2000. 1621 Saintsbury Drive is in the Summerlin neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2197255
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,888
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Security
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Barbeque Stub
- Lot Description1/4 to 1 Acre, Corner
- RoofPitched, Tile
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedMay 14th, 2020
- Days on Market11
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Window Coverings Partial
- Heating2 or More Units, Central
- Cooling2 or More Central Units, Attic Ventilator
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryStaton Ethel, Stanton Ethel
- MiddleRogich Sig
- HighPalo Verde
- Listing AgentThomas J Love
- Listing OfficeThe Tom Love Group Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2020 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.