10300 Coal Creek, 404 - North West
This Single Family Home located at 10300 Coal Creek is currently for sale and has been listed for 6 days. This property is currently zoned for Rogich Sig middle school and Palo Verde high school. 10300 Coal Creek has 2 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 1,533 square feet. Listed by Exp Realty for $330,000, the price per square foot is $215. The property has a lot size of 0.20 acres and was built in 1996. 10300 Coal Creek is in the Sun City Summerlin neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2185104
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,533
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- FeaturesAge Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- PoolAbove Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBarbeque Stub, Covered Patio
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- Date ListedMarch 21st, 2020
- Days on Market6
- ZoningSingle Family
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryStaton Ethel, Stanton Ethel
- MiddleRogich Sig
- HighPalo Verde
- Listing AgentJoe R Diraffaele
- Listing OfficeExp Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2020 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.