10912 Grand Cypress, 404 - North West
This Single Family Home located at 10912 Grand Cypress is currently for sale and has been listed for 9 days. This property is currently zoned for Becker middle school and Palo Verde high school. 10912 Grand Cypress has 2 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 1,814 square feet. Listed by Signature Real Estate Group for $379,500, the price per square foot is $209. The property has a lot size of 0.16 acres and was built in 1998. 10912 Grand Cypress is in the Sun City Summerlin neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2184799
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,814
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired
- FeaturesAge Restricted, Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, Exercise Room, Handball/Racquetball Courts, Pet Park, Tennis Courts, Business Center, Fitness Center, Mini-Golf, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Spa Outdoors, Theatre Room
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- ViewCity View, Mountain View
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Covered Patio
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- RoofPitched, Tile
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedMarch 22nd, 2020
- Days on Market9
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryLummis William*
- HighPalo Verde
- Listing AgentSharon M Davis
- Listing OfficeSignature Real Estate Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2020 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.