2909 Sterling Cove Drive, 403 - North West
This Single Family Home located at 2909 Sterling Cove Drive is currently for sale and has been listed for 66 days. This property is currently zoned for Becker middle school and Cimarron-Memorial high school. 2909 Sterling Cove Drive has 4 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 2,709 square feet. Listed by Prominent Realty Group Llc for $549,898, the price per square foot is $203. The property has a lot size of 0.19 acres and was built in 1993. 2909 Sterling Cove Drive is in the Desert Shores neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2184621
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,709
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- FeaturesBBQ Area, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s)
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedMarch 20th, 2020
- Days on Market66
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Shutters
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Microwave
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas, Glass Doors, Two Way
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryEisenberg Dorothy
- Listing AgentRichard Reynolds
- Listing OfficeProminent Realty Group Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2020 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.