2209 Hot Oak Ridge, 404 - North West
This Single Family Home located at 2209 Hot Oak Ridge is currently for sale and has been listed for 13 days. This property is currently zoned for Rogich Sig middle school and Palo Verde high school. 2209 Hot Oak Ridge has 2 beds, 1 baths and is approximately 1,500 square feet. Listed by American Realty Properties Llc for $355,000, the price per square foot is $237. The property has a lot size of 0.43 acres and was built in 1999. 2209 Hot Oak Ridge is in the Sun City Summerlin neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2183895
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,500
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesAge Restricted, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Jogging, Playground/Park, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar, Mini-Golf, Theatre Room
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio
- Lot Description1/4 to 1 Acre
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedMarch 17th, 2020
- Days on Market13
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Accessibility
- AppliancesMicrowave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryStaton Ethel, Stanton Ethel
- MiddleRogich Sig
- HighPalo Verde
- Listing AgentLaszlo Kerekes
- Listing OfficeAmerican Realty Properties Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2020 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.