3248 Dayflower Street 1, 301 - South
This Townhouse located at 3248 Dayflower Street 1 is currently for sale and has been listed for 85 days. This property is currently zoned for Woodbury C. W. middle school and Chaparral high school. 3248 Dayflower Street 1 has 3 beds, 3 baths and is approximately 1,614 square feet. Listed by Dh Capital Realty for $225,000, the price per square foot is $139. The property has a lot size of 0.10 acres and was built in 1987. 3248 Dayflower Street 1 is in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2181393
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,614
- Year Built1987
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Cable Wired, Satellite Dish
- FeaturesCC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Not Age Restricted, Recreation Room, Separate RV Parking
- ParkingGuest Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Entryto House, Auto Door Opener(s), Storage Area/Shelves
- Exterior FeaturesPrivate Yard, Patio
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre, Corner
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedMarch 11th, 2020
- Days on Market85
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Alarm System-Owned, Alarm System-Wired, Drywall, Skylight
- HeatingCentral, Programmable Thermostat
- CoolingCentral, Programmable Thermostat
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryBeckley Will*
- MiddleWoodbury C. W.
- Listing AgentRigoberto R Ramirez
- Listing OfficeDh Capital Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2020 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.