10914 Bourbon Run, 404 - North West
This Townhouse located at 10914 Bourbon Run is currently for sale and has been listed for 76 days. This property is currently zoned for Becker middle school and Palo Verde high school. 10914 Bourbon Run has 2 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 1,250 square feet. Listed by Windermere Excellence for $323,880, the price per square foot is $259. The property has a lot size of 0.07 acres and was built in 1998. 10914 Bourbon Run is in the Sun City Summerlin neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2180436
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,250
- Year Built1998
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired
- FeaturesCC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Age Restricted, BBQ Area, Country Club, Country Club Privileges, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Wall, Fitness Center
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesAccessibility, Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Porch, Barbeque Stub
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- Date ListedMarch 9th, 2020
- Days on Market76
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s)
- AppliancesMicrowave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryLummis William*
- HighPalo Verde
- Listing AgentWilliam Collins
- Listing OfficeWindermere Excellence
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2020 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.