1905 Plaza Del Dios, 501 - South West
This Single Family Home located at 1905 Plaza Del Dios is currently for sale and has been listed for 25 days. This property is currently zoned for Hyde Park middle school and Clark Ed. W. high school. 1905 Plaza Del Dios has 2 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 1,775 square feet. Listed by Simply Vegas for $375,000, the price per square foot is $211. The property has a lot size of 0.11 acres and was built in 1981. 1905 Plaza Del Dios is in the Spanish Oaks neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2179962
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,775
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- FeaturesCC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Guard Gated, Security, Tennis Courts, BBQ Area, COMMUNITY Spa, Guest Parking, Jogging, Playground/Park, Pool
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- Date ListedMarch 6th, 2020
- Days on Market25
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address1905 Plaza Del Dios
- CityLas Vegas
- Zip Code89102
- Area501 - South West
- SubdivisionSpanish Oaks 8
- DevelopmentSpanish Oaks
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System-Owned, Windows Coverings Throughout, Alarm System-Wired
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryWasden Howard
- MiddleHyde Park
- HighClark Ed. W.
- Listing AgentMegan Laduke
- Listing OfficeSimply Vegas
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2020 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.