1701 Waldman, 501 - South West
This Rental located at 1701 Waldman is currently for rent and has been listed for 36 days. This property is currently zoned for Hyde Park middle school and Clark Ed. W. high school. 1701 Waldman has 6 beds, 5 baths and is approximately 7,325 square feet. Listed by Luxury Estates International for $9,900, the price per square foot is $1. The property has a lot size of 0.73 acres and was built in 1964. 1701 Waldman is in the Scotch 80s neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2179065
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage7,325
- Year Built1964
- StyleSingle Family
- UtilitiesAbove Ground Utilites
- FeaturesGated, Not Age Restricted
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAuto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Exterior Door, Breeze Way
- Has PoolYes
- Additional FeaturesCustom, Elevator, Casita, Guest Quarters
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Built-In Barbecue, Circular Driveway, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Dogrun, Porch, Private Yard
- Date ListedMarch 4th, 2020
- Days on Market36
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address1701 Waldman
- CityLas Vegas
- Zip Code89102
- Area501 - South West
- SubdivisionScotch Eighty Add Resub
- DevelopmentScotch 80s
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings Partial
- Heating2 or More Units, Central
- Cooling2 or More Central Units, Central
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryWasden Howard
- MiddleHyde Park
- HighClark Ed. W.
- Listing AgentEric White
- Listing OfficeLuxury Estates International
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2020 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.