9636 Trattoria Street, 505 - South West
This Single Family Home located at 9636 Trattoria Street is currently for sale and has been listed for 135 days. This property is currently zoned for Tarkanian middle school and Desert Oasis high school. 9636 Trattoria Street has 6 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 4,363 square feet. Listed by Bhhs Nevada Properties for $599,000, the price per square foot is $137. The property has a lot size of 0.19 acres and was built in 2006. 9636 Trattoria Street is in the Mountains Edge neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2176682
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage4,363
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCable Wired
- FeaturesCC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, Gated, Playground, Pet Park
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- ViewMountain View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Inground-Private
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Balcony, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- RoofPitched, Tile
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedFebruary 27th, 2020
- Days on Market135
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Fire Sprinklers, Windows Coverings Throughout, Shutters
- Heating2 or More Units, Central
- Cooling2 or More Central Units, Central
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryReedom Carolyn S(YR)
- HighDesert Oasis
- Listing AgentBobbie S Dust
- Listing OfficeBhhs Nevada Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2020 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.