5813 Pleasant Palms Street, 103 - North
This Single Family Home located at 5813 Pleasant Palms Street is currently for sale and has been listed for 15 days. This property is currently zoned for Findlay Clifford O. middle school and Mojave high school. 5813 Pleasant Palms Street has 2 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 2,154 square feet. Listed by Bhhs Nevada Properties for $333,900, the price per square foot is $155. The property has a lot size of 0.12 acres and was built in 2007. 5813 Pleasant Palms Street is in the Ardiente neighborhood in North Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2176391
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,154
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities, Cable TV Wired
- FeaturesBasketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Gated, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Age Restricted, Mini-Golf, Pet Park
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Epoxy Floor, Entryto House
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Patio
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedFebruary 23rd, 2020
- Days on Market15
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- AppliancesMicrowave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryDickens, D. L. Dusty
- MiddleFindlay Clifford O.
- Listing AgentChristina Pageaud
- Listing OfficeBhhs Nevada Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2020 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.