2004 Sedona Creek Circle, 403 - North West
This Single Family Home located at 2004 Sedona Creek Circle is currently for sale and has been listed for 103 days. This property is currently zoned for Becker middle school and Cimarron-Memorial high school. 2004 Sedona Creek Circle has 4 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 2,401 square feet. Listed by Exp Realty for $455,000, the price per square foot is $190. The property has a lot size of 0.16 acres and was built in 1995. 2004 Sedona Creek Circle is in the Summerlin North neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2174287
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,401
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCable Wired, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBusiness Center, CC&RS, Playground/Park
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Cabinets, Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Porch, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedFebruary 16th, 2020
- Days on Market103
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- AppliancesMicrowave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System, Wine Refrigerator
- Heating2 or More Units, Central
- Cooling2 or More Central Units, Central
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGlass Doors, Two Way
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryBryan Richard
- Listing AgentKarol L Lucan
- Listing OfficeExp Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2020 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.