1 Hughes Center Drive 1901, 301 - South
This High Rise located at 1 Hughes Center Drive 1901 is currently for sale and has been listed for 36 days. This property is currently zoned for Orr William E. middle school and Valley high school. 1 Hughes Center Drive 1901 has 3 beds, 1 baths and is approximately 6,779 square feet. Listed by Lvreal for $8,880,000, the price per square foot is $1,310. The property was built in 2000. 1 Hughes Center Drive 1901 is in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2143919
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,779
- Year Built2000
- TypeHigh Rise
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Satellite Dish
- FeaturesBBQ Area, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Pet Park, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts, Business Center, Concierge, Pool Cabanas, Indoor Pool, Recreation Room, Screening Room, Security, Security System, Smoking Area, Social Calendar, Spa Center, Indoor Spa, Storage, Theatre Room, Wine Locker
- ParkingAssigned Covered Parking, Guest Parking, Electric Car Hookup, Assigned Parking Space, Valet Parking
- ViewCity View, Mountain View, Courtyard
- Exterior FeaturesCourtyard, Outdoor Kitchen, Terrace
- Date ListedOctober 16th, 2019
- Days on Market36
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial, Entertainment Center, Glass Walls, Wet Bar
- AppliancesMicrowave, Wine Refrigerator
- StoriesHigh-Rise, Penthouse
- MiddleOrr William E.
- Listing AgentMaureen Robison
- Listing OfficeLvreal
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.