379 Nola Street, 404 - North West
This Single Family Home located at 379 Nola Street is currently for sale and has been listed for 178 days. This property is currently zoned for Rogich Sig middle school and Palo Verde high school. 379 Nola Street has 5 beds, 4 baths and is approximately 4,479 square feet. Listed by New Castle Realty & Property M for $1,239,000, the price per square foot is $277. The property has a lot size of 0.16 acres and was built in 2018. 379 Nola Street is in the Summerlin West neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2142806
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,479
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Underground Utilities, Cat 5 Wired
- FeaturesCC&RS, Gated, Playground/Park
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- ViewPark/Greenbelt View
- Additional FeaturesGuest Quarters
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Patio, Porch
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedOctober 12th, 2019
- Days on Market178
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System-Owned
- AppliancesMicrowave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System, Central Vacuum
- Cooling2 or More Central Units, Central
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryBilly & Rosemary Vassiliadis
- MiddleRogich Sig
- HighPalo Verde
- Listing AgentMelanie J Ewell
- Listing OfficeNew Castle Realty & Property M
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2020 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.