3604 Pelican Brief Lane, 103 - North
This Single Family Home located at 3604 Pelican Brief Lane is currently for sale and has been listed for 13 days. This property is currently zoned for Saville Anthony middle school and Shadow Ridge high school. 3604 Pelican Brief Lane has 5 beds, 3 baths and is approximately 3,177 square feet. Listed by Galindo Group Real Estate for $400,000, the price per square foot is $126. The property has a lot size of 0.11 acres and was built in 2008. 3604 Pelican Brief Lane is in the Aliante neighborhood in North Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2142186
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,177
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Jogging, Not Age Restricted, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- ViewMountain View
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Patio, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre, Greenbelt
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedOctober 7th, 2019
- Days on Market13
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesAccessibility, Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- AppliancesMicrowave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryTriggs, Vincent
- MiddleSaville Anthony
- HighShadow Ridge
- Listing AgentMatthew L Langguth
- Listing OfficeGalindo Group Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.