5852 Bargull Bay Avenue, 102 - North
This Single Family Home located at 5852 Bargull Bay Avenue is currently for sale and has been listed for 26 days. This property is currently zoned for Saville Anthony middle school and Shadow Ridge high school. 5852 Bargull Bay Avenue has 4 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 2,297 square feet. Listed by Robert Realty for $349,900, the price per square foot is $152. The property has a lot size of 0.15 acres and was built in 2001. 5852 Bargull Bay Avenue is in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2137887
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,297
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Underground Utilities, Cable Wired
- FeaturesCC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Not Age Restricted
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Tandem
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard, Barbeque Stub, Secured Entry
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre, Paved Road
- RoofTile, Pitched
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedSeptember 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market26
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout, Alarm System-Owned
- AppliancesMicrowave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas, Two Way
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryHeckethorn Howard E*
- MiddleSaville Anthony
- HighShadow Ridge
- Listing AgentKaren Saroukhanoff
- Listing OfficeRobert Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.