6741 Painted Morning Avenue, 204 - East
This Single Family Home located at 6741 Painted Morning Avenue is currently for sale and has been listed for 26 days. This property is currently zoned for Harney Kathleen & Tim middle school and Las Vegas high school. 6741 Painted Morning Avenue has 5 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 2,801 square feet. Listed by The Brokerage A Re Firm for $375,000, the price per square foot is $134. The property has a lot size of 0.14 acres and was built in 2018. 6741 Painted Morning Avenue is in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2133618
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,801
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCat 5 Wired, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBBQ Area, CC&RS, Playground/Park, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Entryto House
- ViewMountain View, Strip View
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Deck, Patio, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre, Corner, No Rear Neighbors, Paved Road
- Date ListedSeptember 18th, 2019
- Days on Market26
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System-Owned, Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- AppliancesMicrowave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Heating2 or More Units, Programmable Thermostat
- Cooling2 or More Central Units, Programmable Thermostat
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryJenkins Earl N
- MiddleHarney Kathleen & Tim
- HighLas Vegas
- Listing AgentAlisa M Davis
- Listing OfficeThe Brokerage A Re Firm
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.