1416 Robin Street, 101 - North
This Single Family Home located at 1416 Robin Street is currently for sale and has been listed for 13 days. This property is currently zoned for Prep Inst Charles I West Hall middle school and Western high school. 1416 Robin Street has 4 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 1,780 square feet. Listed by Xtreme Realty for $274,900, the price per square foot is $154. The property has a lot size of 0.11 acres and was built in 1993. 1416 Robin Street is in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2133261
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,780
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Cable Wired, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Exterior FeaturesAccessibility, Back Yard Access, Patio, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco, Stucco Siding
- Date ListedSeptember 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market13
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address1416 Robin Street
- CityLas Vegas
- Zip Code89106
- Area101 - North
- SubdivisionRANCHO CLASSIC
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Window Coverings Partial
- Heating2 or More Units, Central
- Cooling2 or More Central Units
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryHoggard Mabel, Griffith
- MiddlePrep Inst Charles I West Hall
- Listing AgentAntona Hays
- Listing OfficeXtreme Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.