4730 S Paradiso, 810 - Pahrump
This Single Family Home located at 4730 S Paradiso is currently for sale and has been listed for 33 days. This property is currently zoned for Rosemary Clark middle school and Pahrump Valley high school. 4730 S Paradiso has 4 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 2,675 square feet. Listed by Majestic View Realty for $264,900, the price per square foot is $99. The property has a lot size of 0.19 acres and was built in 2006. 4730 S Paradiso is in the Mountain Falls neighborhood in Pahrump, NV.
- MLS® #2125974
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,675
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesAll Electric, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Wall, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Not Age Restricted
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Entryto House, Exterior Door, Finished Interior
- Additional FeaturesCasita
- Exterior FeaturesCourtyard, Covered Patio
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- RoofPitched, Tile
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedAugust 15th, 2019
- Days on Market33
- ZoningSingle Family
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address4730 S Paradiso
- Zip Code89061
- Area810 - Pahrump
- SubdivisionMT FALLS PLAN AREA 3 P1
- DevelopmentMountain Falls
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s)
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- MiddleRosemary Clark
- HighPahrump Valley
- Listing AgentAndra L Braden
- Listing OfficeMajestic View Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.