10700 Blackburn Court, 404 - North West
This Single Family Home located at 10700 Blackburn Court is currently for sale and has been listed for 103 days. This property is currently zoned for Becker middle school and Palo Verde high school. 10700 Blackburn Court has 2 beds, 1 baths and is approximately 1,703 square feet. Listed by Simply Vegas for $449,999, the price per square foot is $264. The property has a lot size of 0.22 acres and was built in 1995. 10700 Blackburn Court is in the Sun City Summerlin neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2121760
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,703
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Cable Wired, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesAge Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Cabinets, Epoxy Floor, Storage Area/Shelves
- ViewCity View, Mountain View
- Exterior FeaturesAccessibility, Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Secured Entry
- Lot Description1/4 to 1 Acre, Corner, Cul-De-Sac, No Rear Neighbors
- Date ListedAugust 9th, 2019
- Days on Market103
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- AppliancesMicrowave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryLummis William*
- HighPalo Verde
- Listing AgentChristie Ruybal
- Listing OfficeSimply Vegas
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.