353 Bonneville Avenue 639, 201 - East
This High Rise located at 353 Bonneville Avenue 639 is currently for sale and has been listed for 16 days. This property is currently zoned for Freemont John C. middle school and Rancho high school. 353 Bonneville Avenue 639 has 2 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 990 square feet. Listed by Bhhs Nevada Properties for $345,000, the price per square foot is $348. The property was built in 2008. 353 Bonneville Avenue 639 is in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2121564
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage990
- Year Built2008
- TypeHigh Rise
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired
- FeaturesBBQ Area, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Pet Park, Pool, Security, Social Calendar, Business Center, Firepit, Outside Living Area, Pool Cabanas, Spa Outdoors, Theatre Room
- ParkingAssigned Parking Space, Assigned Indoor Parking, Tandem Parking
- ViewNorth, Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCourtyard, Terrace
- Date ListedAugust 6th, 2019
- Days on Market16
- Address353 Bonneville Avenue 639
- CityLas Vegas
- Zip Code89101
- Area201 - East
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Windows Coverings Throughout, Drapes, Fire Sprinklers, Glass Walls
- HeatingCentral, Programmable Thermostat, Inside Unit
- CoolingProgrammable Thermostat, Unit, Individual
- StoriesHigh-Rise, Loft Living
- ElementaryHollingsworth Howard*, Hollingswoth Howard*
- MiddleFreemont John C.
- Listing AgentLeslie S Carver
- Listing OfficeBhhs Nevada Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.