10009 Moon Valley Place, 404 - North West
This Single Family Home located at 10009 Moon Valley Place is currently for sale and has been listed for 109 days. This property is currently zoned for Rogich Sig middle school and Palo Verde high school. 10009 Moon Valley Place has 5 beds, 3 baths and is approximately 4,967 square feet. Listed by Commercial & Res Invstmnt Rlty for $1,575,000, the price per square foot is $317. The property has a lot size of 0.49 acres and was built in 1999. 10009 Moon Valley Place is in the Summerlin neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2120461
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,967
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCC&RS, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Security, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground-Private, Heated Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Lot Description1/4 to 1 Acre
- RoofTile, Flat
- Date ListedJuly 30th, 2019
- Days on Market109
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System-Owned
- AppliancesMicrowave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Heating2 or More Units, Central
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas, Glass Doors
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryStaton Ethel, Stanton Ethel
- MiddleRogich Sig
- HighPalo Verde
- Listing AgentMatthew A Kalb
- Listing OfficeCommercial & Res Invstmnt Rlty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.