2257 Coral Ridge Avenue, 606 - Henderson
This Single Family Home located at 2257 Coral Ridge Avenue is currently for sale and has been listed for 28 days. This property is currently zoned for Miller Bob middle school and Coronado High high school. 2257 Coral Ridge Avenue has 4 beds, 4 baths and is approximately 4,206 square feet. Listed by Keller Williams Market Place for $950,000, the price per square foot is $226. The property has a lot size of 0.27 acres and was built in 2003. 2257 Coral Ridge Avenue is in the Green Valley Ranch neighborhood in Henderson, NV.
- MLS® #2120142
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,206
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Courts, CC&RS, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Entryto House
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Lot Description1/4 to 1 Acre
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedJuly 26th, 2019
- Days on Market28
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address2257 Coral Ridge Avenue
- Zip Code89052
- Area606 - Henderson
- SubdivisionGREEN VALLEY RANCH
- DevelopmentGreen Valley Ranch
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Drapes
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas, Two Way
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryVanderberg John, Twitchell Neil C
- MiddleMiller Bob
- HighCoronado High
- Listing AgentKyle Mayer
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Market Place
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.