5695 Criollo Drive, 204 - East
This Single Family Home located at 5695 Criollo Drive is currently for sale and has been listed for 24 days. This property is currently zoned for Harney Kathleen & Tim middle school and Chaparral high school. 5695 Criollo Drive has 4 beds, 3 baths and is approximately 2,371 square feet. Listed by Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas for $340,000, the price per square foot is $143. The property has a lot size of 0.15 acres and was built in 2007. 5695 Criollo Drive is in the Stallion Mountain neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2119482
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,371
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Cable Wired, Underground Utilities, Solar Screens
- FeaturesCC&RS, COMMUNITY Golf, Guard Gated, Guest Parking
- ParkingOpen Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Additional FeaturesCasita, Guest Quarters, Permanent Foundation (MH)
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard, Barbeque Stub
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- ConstructionBlock & Stucco
- Date ListedJuly 24th, 2019
- Days on Market24
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Cooling2 or More Central Units
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryCunningham Cynthia, Cunnngham
- MiddleHarney Kathleen & Tim
- Listing AgentJoan M Kilton
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Las Vegas
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.