12139 Castilla Rain Avenue, 404 - North West
This Single Family Home located at 12139 Castilla Rain Avenue is currently for sale and has been listed for 251 days. This property is currently zoned for Rogich Sig middle school and Palo Verde high school. 12139 Castilla Rain Avenue has 4 beds, 3 baths and is approximately 3,305 square feet. Listed by Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas for $869,995, the price per square foot is $263. The property has a lot size of 0.24 acres and was built in 2019. 12139 Castilla Rain Avenue is in the Summerlin West neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2118171
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,305
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCable Wired, Underground Utilities, Cat 5 Wired
- FeaturesCC&RS, Gated, Not Age Restricted
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- ViewMountain View
- Additional FeaturesCasita, Guest Quarters
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio
- Lot Description1/4 to 1 Acre
- RoofPitched, Tile
- Date ListedJuly 27th, 2019
- Days on Market251
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesNone
- Heating2 or More Units, Central
- Cooling2 or More Central Units, Central, Programmable Thermostat
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGlass Doors
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryBilly & Rosemary Vassiliadis
- MiddleRogich Sig
- HighPalo Verde
- Listing AgentMelissa G Machat
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Las Vegas
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2020 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.