3481 E Quail Avenue, 302 - South
This Single Family Home located at 3481 E Quail Avenue is currently for sale and has been listed for 32 days. This property is currently zoned for Cannon Helen C. middle school and Del Sol HS high school. 3481 E Quail Avenue has 3 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 2,712 square feet. Listed by Realty Executives Southern for $525,000, the price per square foot is $194. The property has a lot size of 1.00 acres and was built in 1957. 3481 E Quail Avenue is in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2115991
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,712
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesAll Electric, Cable TV Wired, Cable Wired
- FeaturesNone, Not Age Restricted
- ParkingOpen Parking
- Additional FeaturesCustom
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Circular Driveway, Covered Patio, Deck, Patio, Secured Entry, Tack Room
- Lot Description1/4 to 1 Acre, Corner, Horses Permitted, Paved Road, RV Parking
- RoofComposition Shingle, Other
- ConstructionBlock & Stucco, Frame & Stucco
- Date ListedJuly 18th, 2019
- Days on Market32
- ZoningHorses Permitted, Single Family
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heating2 or More Units, Central
- Cooling2 or More Central Units, Central
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryFrench Doris
- MiddleCannon Helen C.
- HighDel Sol HS
- Listing AgentZenaida J Hickey
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Southern
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.