12114 Highland Vista Way, 404 - North West
This Single Family Home located at 12114 Highland Vista Way is currently for sale and has been listed for 144 days. This property is currently zoned for Rogich Sig middle school and Palo Verde high school. 12114 Highland Vista Way has 5 beds, 3 baths and is approximately 3,785 square feet. Listed by Keller Williams Vip for $874,000, the price per square foot is $231. The property has a lot size of 0.22 acres and was built in 2013. 12114 Highland Vista Way is in the Summerlin West neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2110347
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,785
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- FeaturesCC&RS, Gated, Playground/Park
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Balcony, Covered Patio, Porch, Built-In Barbecue
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedJune 28th, 2019
- Days on Market144
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- HeatingCentral, 2 or More Units
- Cooling2 or More Central Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryBilly & Rosemary Vassiliadis
- MiddleRogich Sig
- HighPalo Verde
- Listing AgentDale A Snyder
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Vip
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.