5101 Crimson Ridge Drive, 102 - North
This Single Family Home located at 5101 Crimson Ridge Drive is currently for sale and has been listed for 84 days. This property is currently zoned for Swainston Theron middle school and Cheyenne high school. 5101 Crimson Ridge Drive has 4 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 3,089 square feet. Listed by Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas for $475,000, the price per square foot is $154. The property has a lot size of 0.17 acres and was built in 1993. 5101 Crimson Ridge Drive is in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2107057
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,089
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Solar Panels
- FeaturesCC&RS, Not Age Restricted, COMMUNITY Wall
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAuto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Heated Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre, Corner
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedJune 24th, 2019
- Days on Market84
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Drywall
- AppliancesMicrowave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Energy Star Appliances, Water Filtering System
- Heating2 or More Units, Central, Solar
- Cooling2 or More Central Units, Central
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryMay Ernest*
- MiddleSwainston Theron
- Listing AgentRhonda Odland
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Las Vegas
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.