3756 Citrus Heights Avenue, 103 - North
This Single Family Home located at 3756 Citrus Heights Avenue is currently for sale and has been listed for 103 days. This property is currently zoned for Findlay Clifford O. middle school and Mojave high school. 3756 Citrus Heights Avenue has 2 beds, 1 baths and is approximately 1,460 square feet. Listed by Re/max Reliance for $322,000, the price per square foot is $221. The property has a lot size of 0.11 acres and was built in 2014. 3756 Citrus Heights Avenue is in the Ardiente neighborhood in North Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2105517
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,460
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities, Solar Panels
- FeaturesBasketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Guard Gated, Tennis Courts, Age Restricted
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Entryto House
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedJune 12th, 2019
- Days on Market103
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- AppliancesMicrowave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- HeatingCentral, Solar
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryDickens, D. L. Dusty
- MiddleFindlay Clifford O.
- Listing AgentRobert Ratliff
- Listing OfficeRe/max Reliance
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.