11567 Aruba Beach Avenue, 404 - North West
This Single Family Home located at 11567 Aruba Beach Avenue is currently for sale and has been listed for 157 days. This property is currently zoned for Rogich Sig middle school and Palo Verde high school. 11567 Aruba Beach Avenue has 3 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 2,051 square feet. Listed by Phil Am Realty for $395,000, the price per square foot is $193. The property has a lot size of 0.10 acres and was built in 2004. 11567 Aruba Beach Avenue is in the Summerlin West neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2105078
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,051
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Above Ground Utilites, Cable Wired, Satellite Dish
- FeaturesCOMMUNITY Facilities, Playground/Park, Playground, BBQ Area, Security
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s)
- ViewMountain View
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- ConstructionBlock & Stucco
- Date ListedJune 9th, 2019
- Days on Market157
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall
- AppliancesWater Conditioner-Loope
- Heating2 or More Units, Central, Programmable Thermostat
- Cooling2 or More Central Units, Central, Programmable Thermostat
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryGivens Linda Rankin
- MiddleRogich Sig
- HighPalo Verde
- Listing AgentEvelyn Baloloy
- Listing OfficePhil Am Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.