8104 Pacific Cove Drive, 403 - North West
This Single Family Home located at 8104 Pacific Cove Drive is currently for sale and has been listed for 65 days. This property is currently zoned for Becker middle school and Cimarron-Memorial high school. 8104 Pacific Cove Drive has 3 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 3,014 square feet. Listed by Urban Nest Realty for $499,900, the price per square foot is $166. The property has a lot size of 0.16 acres and was built in 1991. 8104 Pacific Cove Drive is in the Desert Shores neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2104741
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,014
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- FeaturesCC&RS, Gated, BBQ Area, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Playground
- # of Garages3
- GaragesEntryto House, Finished Interior, Cabinets
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Barbeque Stub
- Lot Description1/4 to 1 Acre
- ConstructionBlock & Stucco
- Date ListedJune 11th, 2019
- Days on Market65
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Shutters, Skylight
- AppliancesWater Conditioner-Owned, None, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral, 2 or More Central Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryEisenberg Dorothy
- Listing AgentMichelle E Yoon
- Listing OfficeUrban Nest Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.