6516 Giant Oak Street, 103 - North
This Single Family Home located at 6516 Giant Oak Street is currently for sale and has been listed for 116 days. This property is currently zoned for Cram Brian & Teri middle school and Legacy high school. 6516 Giant Oak Street has 5 beds, 3 baths and is approximately 2,912 square feet. Listed by Re/max Central for $425,000, the price per square foot is $146. The property has a lot size of 0.14 acres and was built in 2004. 6516 Giant Oak Street is in the Eldorado neighborhood in North Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2103045
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,912
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities, Solar Screens
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- ViewCity View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Saltwater/Saline, Waterfall
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Deck, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- RoofPitched, Tile
- Date ListedJune 4th, 2019
- Days on Market116
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout, Alarm System-Rented
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- HeatingCentral, Programmable Thermostat
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryGoynes Theron H & Naomi D
- MiddleCram Brian & Teri
- Listing AgentJodie A Dames
- Listing OfficeRe/max Central
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.