150 N Las Vegas Boulevard 1216, 201 - East
This High Rise located at 150 N Las Vegas Boulevard 1216 is currently for sale and has been listed for 135 days. This property is currently zoned for Freemont John C. middle school and Rancho high school. 150 N Las Vegas Boulevard 1216 has 2 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 1,509 square feet. Listed by Northcap Commercial for $429,900, the price per square foot is $285. The property was built in 2007. 150 N Las Vegas Boulevard 1216 is in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2095417
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,509
- Year Built2007
- TypeHigh Rise
- UtilitiesCable Wired, Cat 5 Wired
- FeaturesCC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Concierge, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guest Parking, Not Age Restricted, Pet Park, Pool, Roof Spa, Security, Security System, Social Calendar, Business Center
- ParkingElectric Car Hookup, Assigned Parking Space
- ViewCity View, Mountain View, East
- Exterior FeaturesNone
- Date ListedMay 8th, 2019
- Days on Market135
- Address150 N Las Vegas Boulevard 1216
- CityLas Vegas
- Zip Code89101
- Area201 - East
- SubdivisionTHE OGDEN
- TowerTHE OGDEN
- Interior FeaturesWindows Coverings Throughout
- HeatingHigh Efficiency HVAC
- CoolingHigh Efficiency HVAC, Programmable Thermostat
- # of Stories25
- ElementaryHollingsworth Howard*, Hollingswoth Howard*
- MiddleFreemont John C.
- Listing AgentDarcy Barajas
- Listing OfficeNorthcap Commercial
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.