2205 Mountain Rail Drive, 103 - North
This Single Family Home located at 2205 Mountain Rail Drive is currently for sale and has been listed for 9 days. This property is currently zoned for Cram Brian & Teri middle school and Legacy high school. 2205 Mountain Rail Drive has 5 beds, 3 baths and is approximately 3,790 square feet. Listed by Heartland Realty for $435,000, the price per square foot is $115. The property has a lot size of 0.15 acres and was built in 2005. 2205 Mountain Rail Drive is in the Aliante neighborhood in North Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2087227
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,790
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Underground Utilities, Cat 5 Wired
- FeaturesCC&RS, Jogging, Playground
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- ViewMountain View, Park/Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground, Heated Pool, Pool/Spa Combo
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- Date ListedApril 12th, 2019
- Days on Market9
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes
- AppliancesWater Conditioner-Loope
- Heating2 or More Units
- Cooling2 or More Central Units, Central, Programmable Thermostat
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryGoynes Theron H & Naomi D
- MiddleCram Brian & Teri
- Listing AgentFrank Burke
- Listing OfficeHeartland Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.